Become a Friend
We all need friends
Becoming a friend of the Museum is a great idea because it saves you money and allows you to support a local charity committed to putting heritage at the heart of the community. There are three levels of Friend to suit your circumstances- Single, Friend with Guest and Family Friends. Becoming a Friend entitles you to:
- Free entry for a whole year for yourself and your partner/family, dependent upon which category of membership you choose below. That means you can visit all the different exhibitions and events that take place thoughout the year, at no further cost.
- Invitations to all special preview events throughout the year which usually take place at the opening of a new exhibition. These usually take place in the early evening and offer light refreshments. Often you get the opportunity to meet the artist, author or historian responsible for the exhibition.
- A vote at the AGM, giving you a voice in Bailiffgate's future.
- A regular e-newsletter.
- Personalised membership card.
- There is the offer of a free gift from the museum shop when you join today
Join below and we will send you your membership pack, so you can begin to gain all the benefits as soon as possible.