Historical Maps of Alnwick and Alnmouth
Two full colour maps plus detailed gazetteer
Full size when opened 100 cm x 88 cm
Published by the Historic Towns Trust
The Historic Maps of Alnwick and Alnmouth is an invaluable companion for any visitor or historian keen to understand the layout of each town and the historical and geographical influences upon their layout and structures. Each map shows:
- Medieval and later buildings standing in 1918
- Sites of lost medieval buildings
- Both towns in detail in 1918
- An introduction to their history
- Gazetteer of all key buildings and sites of interest
Extracts are from the Historical Map of Alnwick & Alnmouth, published by the Historic Towns Trust and the Alnwick Civic Society.
Please select from the options below to either collect your book from Bailiffgate, with no shipping cost added, or have it delivered at a cost. (Please wait for 2 working days before collection or ring 1665 605847 to check it has been placed in reception for you).