Where you have placed a deposit or made full payment for an event, Bailiffgate regrets that it cannot make any refund for non-attendance as long as the event goes ahead as planned unless:
-You have contacted us to say that you cannot attend at least a week in advance and
- We have acknowledged in writing ( eg e-mail) that your booking can be cancelled - which depends upon the nature of the event and our arrangement with the organiser of the event if that is an outside body.
Items for Sale
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding any original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable in full where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
If you have any queries about any of the above please Contact Us before returning the item.